Our Polishing services is divided by two categories. Both can be customised to suit you.
Please read through these services and then contact me to discuss your needs.
It is best that a pre inspection and polishing test spot is done before starting work to ensure the level of work meets your expectation.
COVID-19 complicates matters so here are some suggestions:
- Come in for a pre-inspection before booking and we conduct it with the appropriate social distancing.
- Book your car for a Single Step Correction, our base package, and when you drop off your car, I will then inspect and polish a test spot so you can see in person while you wait or we send you video / photos if you have not.
- We conduct a pre-inspection using a combination of video and high res photography.
- This will be laborious but its and option.
- Lighting and angle is the big issue.
If you are specifically wanting to know about removing something stuck on your paint, example paint splatter etc, you need Paint Decontamination
Why this approach?
Paint Correction is polishing / buffing to remove or improve scratches, swirls and other defects and to create a wet, glossy finish.
Like Plastic Surgery for paint
- From R1500 for Single Step Correction
- From R1000 per step of Extra or Detail polishing if needed.
- Depending on the paint condition and what it takes to get it to your level as well as size of vehicle.
- Choice of paint protection
Duration: From 4 hrs to 2 days
A Glaze is a light polish with masking or filling capabilities for minor swirls giving paint a smooth look.
Like cosmetic foundation and sunblock
Ideal for maintenance, pre sale preparation and lower cost and time.
We can add spot polishing for scratches here and there.
- From R400 to R1500
- Depending on package and size of vehicle
- in-built paint protection
Duration: 2 to 4 hours
What’s included as standard
If you have anything stuck or bonded to the vehicles paint and it doesnt come off with washing you need to have it Decontaminated like with a Clay treatment. It may be visible or it gives a rough feel / texture to paint or glass.
- Paint splatter
- Rust flecks from iron / industrial fallout
- tree sap
- water marks from borehole water